ViOffice is a modular system that fully meets the needs of the majority of our customers. However, if you work in certain specialized areas, it is possible that our standard package does not fully cover all your tasks. In this case, we offer additional open source solutions on request, which are perfectly tailored to your needs.
Events, Meetings and Communication
- OpenSlides: comprehensive solution for digital organization of meetings and conferences. Manage and project agendas, proposals, elections, documents, speech lists and participants.
- Mobilizon: Mobilizon is a tool to find, post and organize events. You can also publish a page for your groups, where members can organize together.
- Gancio: A shared agenda for local communities!
- ViOffice Conference: An integrated collection of conference tools around the Jitsi-Meet plattform for effortless and easy to use web-based conferences.
- Discourse: Professional discussion platform for large and even larger teams or organizations.
Text- and Videochat
- Element / Matrix: The all-in-one chat for teams, friends and organizations incl. interoperability with many other services like Slack, MS Teams, and many more. End-to-end encrypted, decentralized and federated.
- Rocket.Chat: Chat & organization platform with many integration options, particularly focused around development and programming with additional functionality.
- Mumble: Low-Latency, High-Quality Audio-Chat Server for work areas where high audio quality and extremely low latency are important or e.g. for gaming sessions.
Website Content Management and Web-Analytics
- Wordpress: The leading Open Source Content Management System with great possibilities, flexibility, and extensibility.
- Bludit: Simple and fast Content Management System for small websites, blogs or online documentation.
- ViOffice Analytics: Privacy and resource friendly Web-Analytics offer for websites, apps and much more, based on the Open Source umami software with additional extensions and full management by the ViOffice Team.
Invoicing, Bookeeping and Customer Management
- Crater: The Open Source invoicing, bookeeping and customer management plattform for individuals, small and medium businesses.
Development and Programming
- Gitea: Code hosting platform with issue tracking, releases, milestones and much more.
- Overleaf: Collaborative work on LaTeX documents directly in the cloud.
- RStudio-Server: provides a web-based interface to an R instance that is not running locally but on an external central server. This allows the same R session to be accessed from different locations.
- Tabula: Effortless extraction of data from PDF documents and tables.
- Penpot: The first open source design and prototyping platform designed for cross-domain teams. Independent of operating systems, it is web-based and works with open web standards.
- DrawPile: Collaborative drawing board that allows simultaneous drawing and sketching with multiple users and also supports recordings of a drawing session.